GDPR states that any data used to identify a specific person qualifies as personal data. It includes some important data, such as name, email address, location, gender, fingerprint, and many other things. In addition, some other helpful information like IP addresses may also be considered personal information.
Our Commitment to GDPR
For more than couple of years, Data Mappers has been a reliable source of data solutions. It has always pledged to respect personal data security and privacy. We have put out a number of steps to assure our readiness for GDPR and have a thorough understanding of the privacy regulation upheld by the European Union. Our staff, which includes a number of subject-matter specialists, makes sure to systematically analyse our goods and services. Additionally, it required updating our product descriptions, marketing collateral, and policies to fully align our processed data with GDPR requirements.
The following efforts have been made by our team to be GDPR compliant:
- We do not collect or exchange any personally identifiable information about EU citizens, including health, genetic, biometric, national, gender, and other data.
- We gather data from publicly accessible sources, including public business directories, the yellow pages, magazine subscriptions, newsletters, trade exhibitions, business events, etc.
- We only gather business contacts that freely provide their contact information in the public domains for business communications, such as their location, corporate email, company address, etc.
- We strictly prohibit sharing the contacts you receive with any unrelated information, and we adhere to strict procedures to safeguard data, securely distribute it, and revoke access. In actuality, all of the information is password-protected and in an encrypted format.
- We inform our clients of the GDPR and its regulations.
- We also let everyone know how they may use the marketing databases we rent for their advertising and sales efforts.
- We get our customers’ permission before sending them any marketing emails, and each email has an opt-out option. We’ll process your application appropriately based on that information.
For More Information, Contact Us Today!